Still looking for a Respite / Com. Hab. aide to do approx. 23 hours per week with Aidan.
PHONE: 914.741.6300 FAX: 914.741.6369
Select Temps, Inc. is eager to hire individuals who truly care about enriching and enhancing the lives of individuals with DD. It is critical to approach employment within the human service field with a global perspective on health and wellbeing and an informed commitment to advocacy. This could be your opportunity to step into a meaningful role of service to others while earning a competitive wage and enjoying our benefits package. Do you want to make a difference?
- Original high school diploma or GED
- Two forms of ID (for example - S.S. card, driver’s license, U.S. passport, birth certificate, etc.)
- Employment Authorization Card, if not a citizen (please ask for more specifics)
- Two professional and two personal references (no relatives)
- Work history information for past ten years
- Two-step PPD (tuberculosis test) results within last year documented by health professional and on organization’s letterhead/copy of official chest x-ray results, if PPD positive
- Official health documentation for MMR and Rubeola vaccinations for all RN’s and LPN’s.
- Any related certifications (for example - CPR, First Aide, SCIP, Med Certification, etc.)
*Please note: all interviews must be pre-scheduled. At the completion of the interview you will be fingerprinted in our office. A full criminal background check will be conducted and completed prior to your hire.
Blood Beats In Four Square Miles [james Fair] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. An Anthology of Poetry (The First Collection to Showcase Poets from the Mount Vernon, NY. Area)
Mount Vernon Public Library Rotunda Gallery
10th March - 30th April 2014
Tuesday 11th March 2014
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
How to join the team at
Ability Beyond Disability:
Visit our website to view the most current listing of
available job opportunities and apply online:
Please also feel free to contact a member of
our recruiting team with any questions:
203.775.4700, ext. 3002, 3004, 3008, 3018
• Receive a generous employee beneﬁts package
• Choose a schedule and work setting that meets your interests and your lifestyle
• Feel appreciated in a workforce culture of thanks and recognition
Proposed new charter school.
From the Church of the Assumption bulletin dated 23rd February 2014:
"The proposed Guardian Academy will be a tuition free public school with a rigorous yet flexible academic program able to meet the individual needs of its students. It will offer two classroom teachers per grade. Its character education program will ensure that every child is both prepared to learn well and prepared to serve well, fostering young men and women of both keen intellect and impeccable character. Find out more at an Open House, Tuesday, March 4, 7:00 p.m. at The Elks Club, 1038 Brown Street, Peekskill, NY or by contacting Audrey Warn, Lead Applicant, 914-494-1430 or firstname.lastname@example.org”
Just posted on the Care.com Facebook page…………
"Hello! Our son is 13 years old, non-verbal, autistic. We are in Peekskill, NY.
He, like many children affected with a disability, has the NYS Medicaid Waiver. If any of you ladies/gentlemen are interested in working through an agency, the list of NYS Medicaid approved agencies is as follows:
Ability Beyond Disability, Another Step, Community Based Services, Cerebral Palsy of Westchester, Keon, Special Citizens, Select Human Services, Taconic Innovations, and Westchester ARC.
This list is for agencies that provide In Home Waiver Services known as: Community Habilitation and Respite. If you do a search of individual agency names you will find their websites, which will provide information on their current openings and their employment requirements. “
Sonairte Eco-Centre and Gardens